Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Getting my name back...


Well, after a very long hiatus, Divaliscious is back. Don' even begin to ask me where the heck I was! I am still trying to get back my old site. For those of you not in the know...I ran for years a well populated site that had free recipes to great and fun real love advice to divascopes - You were able to Ask Divaliscious anything and she would answer you.

I will be getting the beloved divascopes back up and running, let me do some astrology research first and you all will be happy! I will also be starting up my recipe section and the ever popular Ask Divaliscious section up and running.

I have lots to design and get ready - but I am so terribly happy (sounds like an oxymoron) but you do not know! - So hey, are you Divaliscious, 100%?. We shall see.

No comments: